Donetsk, Nov 12 - DAN. There have been positive changes in the elimination of Petrovskoye security zone violations, the Donetsk People’s Republic Foreign Minister, DPR envoy to the Minsk talks Natalia Nikonorova said.
“We can state that headway has been made in the process. However, we have yet to work for a long time to keep to the schedule on such tracks as humanitarian mine clearance, simultaneous dismantling of fortifications and other military installations, elimination of passive obstacles in the security zone etc,” Nikonorova said in Minsk on Tuesday.
Kiev has to show the necessary political will to fulfil the obligations it undertook, she said.
On November 9, the Donetsk People’s Republic and Ukraine began the final phase of the withdrawal of their forces and hardware from the Petrovskoye area. Donetsk fully withdrew its forces on the same day.
Earlier on Tuesday, Donetsk informed the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission about its readiness to begin a mine clearance operation in the Petrovskoye-Bogadanovka security zone on November 13.*jk