Donetsk, May 29 - Ukraine’s Joint Forces Operations Command has listed as missing dozens of troops killed in the failed operation in the Gorlovka area earlier this month, Donetsk People’s Republic Operations Command deputy commander Eduard Basurin said on Tuesday.
“Several dozen servicemen who fell in the Gorlovka area are still listed as missing (according to the United Operations Command’s documents) which implies that their relatives won’t get a penny for the loss of the bread winner,” Basurin said.
Ukrainian servicemen were not paid for the failed special operation in the Chingari settlement, he added.
Ukrainian forces attacked DPR militia positions on May 20 and May 21. Both attacks were rebuffed. The enemy has suffered the largest losses over the past few months.*jk