Donetsk, Sep 13 - DAN. A short circuit caused an ambulance fire in Donetsk on Monday, a Donetsk People’s Republic law-enforcement source said.
“A preliminary probe found that a wiring flaw near the driver’s seat caused a short circuit; as a result, the ambulance caught fire,” the source said.
Earlier reports said that the ambulance driver had suffered burns and was hospitalized.
The incident occurred near Central Clinical Hospital No 1 in Donetsk’s Kievsky district. Personnel of the Emergencies Ministry and the Prosecutor General’s Office are working at the scene.*jk