DPR Head conveys condolences to Kazan school shooting victims’ families

May 11, 2021 22:07 // Updated: May 11, 2021 22:08

Donetsk, May 11 – DAN. Donetsk People’s Republic Head Denis Pushilin has expressed his condolences to the families of the children and school staff killed in a terrorist attack on Tuesday.

“On belalf of residents of the Donetsk People’s Republic and on my own behalf I express my heartfelt condolences to the families of the children and school personnel killed in the hideous terrorist attack in Kazan,” Pushilin said in his messsage. “The death of these children truly made our hearts ache. We share the grief of everybody affected by this terrible tragedy. We condole together with the people of the Russian Federation.”

The DPR leader also expressed his sympathy for all the people hurt in the terrorist attack and wished them soonest recovery.

Latest reports said that seven children, a teacher and a school staffer had been killed in a shooting incident at school No 175 in the city of Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan on Tuesday.  Another 21 people, including 18 children were wounded. Police detained the attacker. He was identified as Ilnaz Galyaviyev, 19, a former school student. Local authorities announced a day of mourning on Wednesday.*jk

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.