Donetsk, Jul 9 – DAN. Donetsk’s Kontinent mall whose personnel and visitors were evacuated earlier on Thursday following a bomb threat call, has resumed operation, mall director Yevgeny Skorik told the Donetsk News Agency.
“Everything’s functioning now; it was a false alarm. The guys (Emergencies Ministry personnel – eds Donetsk News Agency) have done their job. They fully checked and rechecked the building. Shoppers are already inside, we’re operating as usual,” Skorik said.
Earlier reports said that the mall had been evacuated over bomb threat. Police, rescuers and medics rushed to the scene. The area was sealed off, and mall personnel and visitors were evaculated.*jk