Donetsk, Oct 2 - DAN. The strike at the Kominternovo village in the south of the Donetsk People’s Republic was delivered upon personal order of joint forces operation commander Sergey Nayev, DPR People’s Militia spokesman Daniil Bezsonov said at a press briefing at the Donetsk News Agency on Tuesday.
“Implementing Nayev’s criminal order, Ukrainian gunmen from 36th Brigade opened fire at Kominternovo endangering civilians’ life and health,” Bezsonov said adding that fire had been delivered from the Ukrainian-controlled settlement of Vodyanoye.
Reports on Monday said that Ukrainian forces opened fire at three villages in southern DPR in the evening. A house in Kominternovo sustained shelling damage. Also, the Leninskoye and Novaya Tavriya villages were targeted with more than 30 mortar rounds.
The Contact Group in Minsk is holding a new round of Donbass peace talks on Tuesday. The security subgroup is already in session.*jk